I wanted to finally finish story for Kink Meme (Angeal/Zack) and start to write new part of child!Seph,Angeal&Genesis. But then I saw this vid and... well, now I'm sitting with tears in the eyes.
1. There was 330 Jews and 3 Poles!
2. There were some Poland's bandit dared by Germans. Why Germans? Oh, maybe because Poland was occupied then? In every country are criminals. Someone has watched "Pianist"? In this film is Nazi who is helping Jew. And what? Now all Nazi loved Jews and those anti Semites Poles built ghetto in Warsaw and concentration camps and were killing Jews?
I think I don't want to search if someone wrote something like that. I don't want to be more angry and sad.
3. Jews made similar massacres:
-in Naliboki in 1943 Jews killed 130 polish farmers
-in Koniuchy 1944 Jews killed 300 polish farmers
- in Katyń 1940 Jewish communists took part in killing of 5000 polish officers
-during soviet occupation 1939-41 Jews denounced Poles to Soviets and took part in deportation of polish citizens to camps in Siberia ( 1,7 million polish were deported )
- after WWII Jewish communists and collaborators killed 3500-6500 Poles (according to polish historian Chodakiewicz)
Nobody talk about these murders. Some people just only want to know that "in Poland people hate Jews" and Jews are innocent victims. Yeah, right.
4. Yes, sure, Poles are hate Jews *sarcasm* So tell me why before WWII there were so many Jews in Poland? Why all families were helping Jews knowing they could got shot by Nazi? "...probably Poland saved Jews from the total extinction (during whole history)."
~ Jewish historian Barnet Litvinoff.
5. Of course our - Polish - media remembered about Jedwabne. You think there were remember about murdered by nationalists 50-60 000 Poles in Ukraine in 1943?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Poles_in_Volhynia
- "A Polish report about the popular mood in Volhynia recorded a comment of a young Ukrainian from October 1938 as "we will decorate our pillars with you and our trees with your wives." Nice, don't you think? I don't want apology from Ukrainians. I understand there are people and people. But if my government apologies in every year for Jedwabne...
These two accidents have got anniversary in this same day: 11th of July.
I was happy reading some comments. These warm words mean to me a lot.
"Jedwabne was a Nazi crime. Note the facts - In the middle of occupied Poland, one day, without any reason, Polish neighbors went outside to kill their Jewish neighbors and the Germans were only looking at it. What was after? Germans provided Poles with cars and ordered a pizza? Please."
This comment is from someone from Poland, but there is a lot more from people from other countries.
"Where to start with this 45 second skidmark of a video? The Jews lie about what happened on this day. Almost ALL of their so called "facts" are distorted including the numbers of people who died and the non-Polish organization of the event. Second, it leaves out the FACT that Jews were collaborating with the NKVD on a massive scale, so they weren't all innocent. Third, the "post war programs" were against JEWISH COMMUNISTS AND COLLABORATORS. Nobody owes these blood soaked commies anything." ~ from American.
I just wonder how someone could make such a stupid film (with Chopin's music for crying it loud!) not knowing facts? Just listening to members of Holocaust Industry who want to money from Poland? Why these people didn't remember that before WWII many of them run to Poland and they could stay?
I'm speechless. Seriously. I'll go to sleep and maybe when I wake up I'll discover that all this bullshit disappeared from the Internet.
PS. Don't get me wrong. I like Germans. I know some Germans, with one German I won in Mortal Combat on ps3, I talk with one of author from German. I want to go to Berlin.
Also I'm not hate Jews. But if telling the truth makes me anti-Semite...